28.11.08

your love is a lie. your thoughts are bad. my lungs are back. my heart is grey. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. your lie is a love. your bad is thoughts. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. your love is a lie. your thoughts are bad. your lie is a love. your bad is thoughts. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. your lie is a love. your bad is thoughts. your love is a lie. your thoughts are bad. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. my black is lungs. my grey is heart. your love is a lie. your thoughts are bad. your lie is a love. your bad is thoughts. my lungs are black. my heart is grey. your lie is a love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário